AA6000 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
AA 6000 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is compact, intelligent, high sensitive, stable, accurate, user-friendly and durable spectrometer to meet routine analysis
Features and Characteristic:
Excellent Optics Design
- Adopt half-mirror type single beam system and curve slit monochromator, maximum light intensity is utilized throughout the full spectrum.
- Unique Deuterium lamp background correction fully utilizes the lamp energy and enhances the signal-to-noise ratio.
Unique Burner System
- Conventional air cooling and water cooling can be selected.
- Mass Flow Controller (MFC) for fuel adjustment.
- 2 flame sensors monitor the flame status..
- Safety is further proved with the safe burner head,
dedicated waste drain trap and explosion proof burner.
6-Lamps Turret with auto-position
- Lamp turret can be rotated automatically to the position of HCL lamp for
- 2 lamps can be lighten up simultaneously (1 for working
and 1 for pre-heating)
to reduce the lamp warm up time.
Easy to use SAS (Spectrum Analyst Specialist) Software
- Full PC software control with Windows interface.
- Data are stored as database management format for easy processing.
- Easy to use 4 steps operation:
Select Element, Setting Parameters, Measure and Data Processing.
- For auto wavelength scan and peak search, auto energy
HCL and D2 lamp, auto select slit, auto lamp
position and optimization, and
auto flame ignition and
put out with auto fuel gas flow rate setting.