Fully Automatic Autoclave
Specifications remain the same as above but with built in
automatic cut off device, micro processor based digital
temperature controller cum indicator.
PROCESS CYCLE FOR FULLY AUTOMATIC AUTOCLAVES:
- Once the water is filled, the material loaded, time and temperature set,
(say for 15 minutes & 121 Degree C) lid tightened and power switched
ON, the process is fully automatic to the end.
- Automatic purging (free steaming) taken care of automatically.
- The selected temperature(121 Deg C) is attained.
- After attaining the set temperatures, the timer starts count down.
- During this period the controller maintains the temperature(pressure) by switching off and ON the heater. This saves energy and hence money.
- After the preset 15 minutes, there is an audio alarm, the solenoid valve opens to exhaust the pressure and the system reset.
SALIENT FEATURES OF MICRO PROCESSOR CONTROLLER MODEL PID 3000 WITH TIMER
|SEQUENCE OF OPERATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE
||RTD –PT -1003 Wire(sensor not included)
||0 to 300 Deg C
||0 to 999 Se
||4 digit each 0.5” 7 segment red LED to display process and set values. 6 digit 0.5”7 segment red LED for real time clock and to display remaining time.
||a)(0-10) VDC SSR pulse output to drive external SSr which in turn will drive external solenoid.
b)SSR /Triac timer output which will be energize at the end of preset time.
||1 relay output can be used as High or Low Alarms.:196 X 96 X 200 mm