UV2300 Double-beam Spectrophotometer
The UV2300 offers high performance, ease of use and to various applications. High resolution
of 1.5nm meets European pharmacopoeia standards.
- High resolved monochromator
The UV2300 can achieve high resolution by eliminating
coma aberration from Seya-Namioka monochromator
which is the most popular diffraction grating manufactured
by a unique ruling technology available in Japan.
- Bandwidth of 1.5nm meets European Pharmacopoeia
The European Pharmacopoeia requires the maximum to
minimum absorbance ratio shall be greater than 1.5 when
measuring 0.02% (v/v) solution of toluene in hexane.
- Diverse Measurement Modes
UV2300 provide wide range of measurement modes including wavelength scan, time scan, multi-wavelength
measurement & etc.
- Fast Wavelength Scan over Entire UV/VIS Wavelength Range
Wavelength range from 190nm to 1100nm, maximum scan speed of 3600nm/min and direct spectra display on LCD.
- Validation functionality and GLP/GMP wizard
With this function, UV2300 ensures the instrument performance is kept at the optimum level. Parameters such as
wavelength accuracy and noise level can be monitor.
- Easy Storage of Analytical Parameter and Measurement Data
Analytical parameters and measurement data can be stored in USB flash disk. Data is saved in text-format and can be transferred to PC and opened by MS WORD/EXCEL for further processing and report customization.
- Built-in 260/280 ratio measurement function for RNA and DNA quantitation.
- PC control using UV Analyst can be selected.
- Micro cell is available for biochemistry applications.
||Double beam principle
1.5nm (2310 PC model)
||1.5 nm (2300)
1 nm (2301)
||≤0.05% (220nm NaI, 340nm NaNO2)
|Wavelength scan speed
||10, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1200, 2400, 3600 nm/min
||0.0003Abs/hr (500nm, 2 hours later)
||WI and D2 lamps
||LCD with back-light (190x138mm)